What Is This Course About?
This course is designed to introduce the student to the importance and benefits of good customer service as well as how to determine who your customers are and what their specific needs are. The course also covers aspects such as customers’ expectations of products and services, service quality and customer value. Finally, the course shows students how to deal with unhappy customers and how to make sure that these customers keep coming back again and again.
- Understand the importance and benefits of delivering good customer service
- Determine who your customers are and their specific needs
- Learn how to determine customers’ expectations and satisfaction levels
- Understand what service quality is and what it means to provide a customer with ‘value’
- Develop a clear understanding of what a service failure is and what leads to service failures
- Determine what you need to do to ensure service recovery takes place after mistakes
- Understand what makes customers come back again and again
How Is Your Course Mark Is Calculated?
Your course mark is calculated using the average mark obtained in each of the Chapter tests. In order to pass this course, you must obtain a final course mark of at least 50%. This means that even if you fail a few of the chapter tests, if your test marks in the other chapter tests are high enough you will still be able to pass the course. Good Luck!
Study At Your Own Pace!
We’ve created our courses to suit your busy life! The duration of this course is based on a student guide where one 300 – 500 word article is read per day, and the assessment is done on a separate day after the relevant articles have been reviewed. But you can do the course in your own time and at your own pace. If you choose to do two readings per day, it will take you half of the estimated time, four readings per day means doing the course in a quarter of the time etc. We leave that decision up to you!