My client, is currently recruiting for a Debtors Controller to join their team in Umhlanga.
You will be responsible for the credit control over a large portion of the organisations debtors book, including vetting accounts prior to releasing goods and following up on customer payments.
* Daily receipting from USD Cashbooks
* Calculate exposures for trading purposes
* Monitor debtors credit limits
* Reconcile cross-border accounts daily
* Client liaison allocations and incoming funds
* Compile reports to transfer funds to the correct accounts and liaise with the bank
* Ensure weight and price adjustments are processed
* Calculate late payment interest workings
* Calculate payment to debtors for commissions/price adjustments
* Move transactions between creditors/debtors
* Check due dates are executed correctly
* Compile the mid-month flash report
* Assist with reports for Reserve Bank
* Assist with bank merchant reports
* Following up on customer payment allocations and reconciling statements
* Ensure credit notes are made available once signed by traders before offsetting on accounts
* Debtors age analysis review meeting (weekly)
* Balance confirmations for audit companies
* University degree preferable
* At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
* Understands the credit environment.
* Exposure to Southern African debtors
* Experience in multi-currency dealings essential
* Strong Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills
Should you meet the required skills, please respond to this advert
Job added on 20 November 2020. Apply before Sun, 20 Dec 2020, 23:59 to qualify.