Senior Commercial Insights Analyst at Nigel Frank International
Western Cape, Cape Town
R700 000.00 - R850 000.00 Per Year
The Senior Analyst would be a Data Scientist / Statistician that have a commercial view rather than a risk view. They will have skills in Machine Learning, Model building, Software Development and Business reporting with experience in managing/mentoring people. They will have approx. 6-8 years' experience.
An overview of the deliverables will be:
* Deliver customer insight capability and analysis
* Using internal data, ensure a deep understanding of who our customers are, what products they hold, their respective behaviours and their relative value to the business and merchant partners * Implement tools and processes in order to enable the tracking of customer behaviour over time following various customer interventions and engagements
* Predict customer behaviour
* By utilising analytical tools/ AI / machine & deep learning methods and processes, understanding existing customer behaviour, build predictive models in order to anticipate future behaviour in order to enhance customer relationships and increase engagement.
* Optimise sales and NBI
* Identify opportunities to cross sell, up-sell and re-sell to various internal customer segments * Develop and implement propensity models in order to determine which products to sell to customer segments through the most effective channels and at the best times * Using insights gathered, ensure that the business and its merchant partners are positioned to grow market share, by means of deeper segment penetration or market expansion * Optimise Campaign effectiveness to improve profitability, which will include and require the use of Customer Segmentation and Propensity models
* Create and present insight packs
* Ad-Hoc Analyses and Insights for business units and merchant partners
* Data and process automation
Job added on 08 November 2019. Apply before Fri, 15 Nov 2019, 23:59 to qualify.