A famous Coffee Cafe is looking for a Restaurant Manager in
- Melrose Arch
- Morningside shopping centre
- Sandton City
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitor and maintain service quality and venue standards (housekeeping, ambience, merchandising etc.)
· Contribute to revenue and profit targets
· Resolve operational queries
· Resolve guest enquiries and complaints
· Supervise the delivery of an exceptional guest experience
· Train and coach team members
· Co-ordinate work schedules
· Build and maintain relationships with guests and team members
· Control stock levels and conduct stock counts and related administrative duties including cash-ups
· Comply with business processes and operating procedures
· Work to constantly improve the Restaurants revenue.
· Need to meet monthly and yearly budget targets.
· A tertiary qualification in hospitality an advantage
· A minimum of 5 years work experience in food and beverage
· A minimum of 3 years experience of supervising teams in the Hospitality Industry.
· Computer literacy
Focusing on customer needs and satisfaction
Working effectively in teams and building team spirit
· Adhering to high quality standards and monitoring processes and tasks according to standards
· Establishing effective relationships with clients, staff and stakeholders and relating well to individuals at all levels
· Staying focused and working productively when under pressure
· Setting clear objectives, planning activities and their sequence well in advance and managing own and resources time effectively
Job added on 21 May 2019. Apply before Sat, 20 Jul 2019, 23:59 to qualify.