Radio Access Network & Transmit (TX) Engineer - Telecommunications at Quest Staffing Solutions
- Gauteng, Sandton
- Not Specified
We're seeking an experienced Radio Access Network (RAN) & Transmit (TX) Engineer, for a 12-month (renewable) contract, in the Sandton, Gauteng area!
Our ideal candidate would come either from the Telecommunications OR ISP (Service Provider) sectors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactive maintenance
- Restore and recover the service based on SLA (Temporary and permanent solution)
- Planning and implementation for disaster recovery plan
- Escalating to CS and R&D and providing the required information
- Second line support to field maintenance team
- Output technical trouble shooting cases
- Routine preventive maintenance and analysis on all network elements
- CR implementation supervision
- Release and data management (such as back up)
- Transmission network related dimension and planning
- Implementation for expansion, rehoming and integration
- End to end optimization (planning and implementation)
- Reporting: regarding KPI weekly and monthly. Make reports regarding to Fault Management and hand it on time.
- Communication with customers
- Providing training plan for FLM and FO
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Diploma or Degree
- Experience in system upgrades, expansions & health checks of the network
- Minimum 5 years experience in TX (Telecom or Service provider)
- Having complicated engineering project and Maintenance experience
- Well versed with transmission network principle and types of equipment
- Familiar with O&M and technical support work flow
- Proficiency in fault management
- Performance & capacity monitoring skills
- Configuration management
Package & Remuneration
Salary is Market Related & Negotiable, experience and qualifications-based.
Job added on 15 May 2019. Apply before Wed, 22 May 2019, 23:59 to qualify.