Back Office Support Engineer: Radio Access Network (RAN) at Quest Staffing Solutions
- Gauteng, Sandton
- Not Specified
We're seeking an experienced Back Office Support Engineer: Radio Access Network (RAN), for a 12-month (renewable) contract, in the Sandton, Gauteng area!
Our ideal candidate would come from the Telecommunications sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform Second line support for all RAN NEs
- Provide Remote support to all FMs team if required
- Need to work on site if required (in case FM team failed to solve the issue by remote support)
- Engineers should be the Case owner once she/he gets the case from TL must coordinate directly with other departments till the issue get solved
- Insure to solve the problem/Case within agreed SLA
- Responsible to answer all technical queries raised by customer
- Responsible to maintain all network & individual NEs KPI to agreed value
- Escalate the trouble ticket to CARE if issue not solved within agreed time, and follow-up issue with CARE until solved
- Configuration Management and implementation of the plan provided by planning
- Daily health check performance and analysis, report immediately in case of any ambiguity
- Implement planned activities, like BSC Migrations, BTS Site Re-homing, Integration of new node integration in the network
- Check the Network Utilization on daily basis and then suggest and implement the Radio/TC expansion
- Implementation of New Software/CDs whenever available /Required
- Ensure Trouble ticket management, Fault diagnosis, Remote fault resolution, Management and control
- Monitor the systems critical/Major alarms on daily basis and perform activity to minimize the occurrence
- Attend weekly meeting with the customer and is responsible to provide valid answer to all customer concern
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Diploma or Degree
- 4 Years experience in telecoms
- Ability to train other engineers
- Performance management, stats collection from Net Act (KPI Browser, Reporting Suit)
- Communication skills at CxO level
- Customer Expectation Management
- Configuration Management and implementation of the plan provided
Package & Remuneration
Salary is market-related and negotiable, based on experience and qualifications.
Job added on 15 May 2019. Apply before Sun, 14 Jul 2019, 23:59 to qualify.