Ward Hostess at Hotel and Catering Personnel
- Western Cape, Cape Town Northern Suburbs
- Up to R20.00 Per Hour
Suitable candidates must reside in Panorama or surrounding areas. Ensure the provision of an individualised, quality meal and beverage service to the patients within a private hospital environment.
- Presentable high standard of personal hygiene;
- Good health record;
- Good communication skills;
- Be able to work alone and as a team;
- Be able to use initiative;
- Have a good memory;
- Be polite and patient;
- Be friendly and efficient;
- Enjoy working with people;
- Great stamina & attitude.
- Speak English and Afrikaans well and have good listening skills;
- Understand the speech of another person;
- Have a high level of social interaction;
- Deal with unpleasant, angry, or discourteous customers;
- Responsible for the health and safety of their co-workers and customers;
- Responsible for work outcomes;
- Handle conflict situations.
- Work requires the ability to read and understand menus and take orders etc. accordingly;
- Literacy and numerical abilities;
- Some knowledge of the Health & Safety Act;
- Some knowledge of basic food hygiene;
- Ability to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Should you meet the above requirements, please forward a copy of your CV, when applying.
Job added on 08 November 2019. Apply before Tue, 07 Jan 2020, 23:59 to qualify.