Our client a high-performance hosting partner for businesses online is looking to employ a .Net Developer to be responsible for building and maintaining .NET applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, MS SQL. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop, monitor and maintain in-house developed and 3rd party applications (Sage Evolution and Sage People), providing innovative tools to the Finance & HR team and the automation of business processes.
* Proven ability in delivering high-quality software within an agile environment.
* A minimum of 1 - 2 years working in software development environment.
* Have well-honed technical problem solving and analytical skills.
* Be proficient in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, MS SQL with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
* Skill for writing reusable libraries.
* Experience with popular web application frameworks.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
* Have a good understanding of software testing concepts and techniques.
* Be able to articulate technical concepts clearly and concisely.
* Be well versed in software engineering tools and best practices.
* BSc or BTech majoring in Computer Science will be advantageous, however, your ability to demonstrate your in-depth understanding of the web technologies and sound software engineering practices will trump a formal qualification.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* 1+ years of experience in C# and .Net
* 1+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience with financial systems and an interest in accounting
* Experience with TFS - Team foundation Server or VSTS - Visual Studio Team Services.
* Enthusiastic about technology to serve operational and client requirements.
* Strong work ethic.
* Self-motivated with strong team spirit.
* Dynamic, enthusiastic, self-starting.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills.
* Able to use own initiative.
* Quality driven.
* Strives to create optimal systems and simple procedures.
* IT awareness.
* Enjoys sharing ideas and innovation.
* Cool under pressure.
* Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work within a team.
* Prefers agile development and a self-organizing team environment.
* Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical staff.
Job added on 06 December 2018. Apply before Thu, 03 Jan 2019, 23:59 to qualify.