When you walked into work on Monday the 7th of January how did you feel?
Were you eager to get going? All excited about your prospects in this business? Or did you sigh in resignation? SSDD type of stuff?
If you fit into the second bracket, check this out ;
This is a large, big name tech firm theyre NOT a labour broker; they dont sell your time for money. What they do is get pulled in to solve the problems other people cannot. Youll find highly invested, collaborative people; the senior people are incentivised to help you get a leg up; the business is incentivised to help you get a leg up. Best of all, they know that if they throw mind numbing work at you; youll leave; so the attitude is to work really hard to keep you engaged as much as possible.
This is the sort of business that has made peoples careers before & they can do the same for you.
You need to bring a few guns to the table as well though:
· Youll need to have been coding for a couple of years at least.
· Either in your own time or commercially.
· The scale of projects demands that you have at least 2 years commercial C# experience.
· Some level of formal education will help theyre a modern engineering shop so youll find lots of talk about Patterns, DDD & the like.
Pop your CV across to me. Either directly or using the links below.
Other tech in use includes:
· .NET Core. C# Core. Asp.NET Core.
· SQL Server as well as MongoDB, theres a little CosmoDB running around.
· Cloud tech, mostly Azure or Amazon / AWS.
· Rest / Web Api.
Reference Number for this position is BNXXX-XXXX which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of up to 300k p/a negotiable based on experience. Contact Bukhosi on bukhosin @ e-merge .co . za or call him on XXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Job added on 10 January 2019. Apply before Mon, 11 Mar 2019, 23:59 to qualify.