Senior PHP Developer (EE) (JHB) at Datafin Recruitment
An innovative money transfer platform seeks a highly skilled and forward-thinking Senior PHP Developer to join its Joburg team. Your core role will be to complete development tasks related to projects within the specified timelines. You will require 5+ year's PHP experience, 5+ years MySQL or other relational databases, understand MVC concepts and frameworks, experience architecting, developing, testing and maintaining a full stack (web, database, deployments) & be skilled in CSS, HTML, Linux and be able to work in a team using Agile methodologies. Please note this is an Employment Equity role.
* Analyse specific requirements and translate it into workable solutions.
* Write code that is readable, maintainable and reusable.
* Ensure that the code complies with original requirements through automated testing and demonstrations.
* Manage own professional and self-development.
* 5+ Years' experience with PHP.
* 5+ Years' experience with MySQL or other relational databases.
* Understanding of MVC concepts and frameworks.
* Insight in applying design patterns to complex problems as needed.
* Experience in architecting, developing, testing and maintaining a full stack (web, database, deployments).
* Interest in improving development processes that result in faster development and higher code quality.
* Fair understanding of browser-based interfaces (CSS, HTML).
* Creating and consuming web services.
* Comfortable on the Linux command line.
* Able to work in a team using agile methodologies.
* Good understanding of caching, version control, message queues, issue tracking, monitoring, database transactions, testing.
* Be able to communicate well, verbally and in writing, with the development team and key stakeholders.
* A team-player attitude, ready to assist colleagues and provide constructive feedback.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Job added on 15 May 2019. Apply before Fri, 09 Aug 2019, 23:59 to qualify.