We are looking for a Python and JAVA Developer with expert level CI/CD experience to join our clients existing team of rock solid frontend and backend developers developing new energy services .
* Contribute to the Energy Services front-end back-end development for several user groups, e.g. pool operator, asset owner.
* Contribute to refinement of user stories (the user stories at the beginning of a development sprint might not be finally specified)
* Clarify open points possibly making proposals and/or developing a prototype for further discussion.
* Develop the frontend part of user stories, suitable for the different devices that have to be supported.
* Take part in regular Scrum meetings via Skype. Daily, Planning, Estimation, Refinement, Review, Retro
* Liaise with stakeholders and team members
*Support existing solutions, DevOps
Profound Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployments and Tooling expertise (e.g. GitLab, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Sonarqube Concourse, Docker, etc)
* Sound knowledge in Python and Java
* At least 5 years' worth of experience back-end technologies
Sound experience in developing backend applications:
- Architecture and Interface design
- Data modelling and Database technologies (rational, document, graph, time series, geolocation) eg: Postgres, Influx
- Implementation of Backend Services.
Basic Knowledge of:
* Internet of Things (MQTT)
* Algorithms (constrained integer optimization)
- Excellent communication skills and team orientated work behaviour in a distributed team.
- Experience of agile methodologies, particlularly Scrum.
* Fit for business purpose mind-set i.e.the sollutions provided must meet the business goals.
- Experience with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Postman, Newman,Cypress, Selenium, Junit, Robot, Jest, pytest
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with backend frameworks like Spring, Java EE, Django
- Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure
Job added on 11 July 2019. Apply before Mon, 09 Sep 2019, 23:59 to qualify.