Stellenbosch - .NET Developer at Nigel Frank International
, South Africa
R35 000.00 - R45 000.00 Per Month
.NET Developer - Stellenbosch
Stacey Maritz: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tired of Cape Town traffic? Work in idyllic Stellenbosch and enjoy a less manic work environment.
If you would describe yourself as:
- a logical thinker who pays attention to detail
- having strong analytical skills
- having technical problem solving skills
- someone who has the ability to work independently/best suited for a small team
- able to work under pressure
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you, based in beautiful Stellenbsoch.
You will be responsible for programming and development of business solutions and services in a small IT department and be expected to take the lead on projects, your daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
* development and testing of new applications to a high standard
* maintaining existing code base
* preparation of user and technical documentation
* and all other related tasks and activities.
A relevant tertiary qualification (Information Technology or similar) and at least 4 years' experience in a similar job is required for this position.
Working knowledge of Firebird, Tableau, MS Access or Syspro development will be an added advantage but not essential.
This is an urgent role and needs to be filled by the end of July 2019, if you are interested to be considered, you will be required to attend 2 x technical interviews and be willing to undergo standard background checks including reference checks.
Good luck in your search!
Opportunity for a self-motivated logical thinker who pays attention to detail, has strong analytical and technical problem solving skills, and can work independently/part of a small team.
Job added on 11 July 2019. Apply before Thu, 18 Jul 2019, 23:59 to qualify.