NetSuite Technical Consultant at Key Recruitment Group
Western Cape, Cape Town
Netsuite Technical Consultant / Developer
Our client specialises in partnering with customers to implement NetSuite ERP solutions in the UK and South Africa for the past 16 years. We are therefore seeking a skilled and experienced NetSuite Technical Consultant for our client. Your role will be to work directly with our client's customers to understand their business requirements and design and build solutions for these using NetSuite's SuiteCloud development platform and other integrating technologies.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or significant hands on experience
· Knowledge of transactional business processing, including accounting principles, e.g. via an ERP
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience in requirements gathering, specification, development planning & management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· An aptitude and desire for learning new technologies
· Significant software development experience
· Previous experience of of HTML and CSS.
· Experience with development in an ERP/CRM environment preferably on a cloud-based platform
· Understanding of design patterns
· Experience in database and UI design
· Skilled in integration approaches and strategies, with XML, web services and JSON experience
· A self-starter with solid real-world experience in application development
You will be required to evidence these requirements during the application process. There will be a requirement to travel nationally and possibly internationally but the majority of work will be performed remotely from your home office.
· Design, development and support of NetSuite ERP customised applications
· Work with consultants and customers on solution gaps and suggest, design and build solutions
· Create and maintain accurate project and time tracking records
· Creation of technical documentation - specification and end user administrator guides
As part of this role you will be mentored by developers / consultants and complete self-driven training / certification to upskill on relevant NetSuite features. Our ideal candidate should possess a combination of strong development background skills, good customer-facing skills, a solid understanding of business systems and have existing NetSuite experience. Strong project management skills are also required as you will be planning, scheduling and managing your own workload with the company's customers.
Apply now and this great opportunity could be yours !
Job added on 11 July 2019. Apply before Mon, 09 Sep 2019, 23:59 to qualify.