Customer Support Specialist - Software - Somerset West at Finovate People
Western Cape, Somerset West
R8 000.00 - R14 000.00 Per Month
Customer Support Specialist - Software - Somerset West
Our client is the first and largest ZOHO partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. ZOHO's solutions help business grow online and in the cloud by offering a complete software operating system for businesses. ZOHO has over 45 Million users and is taking on giants like Google and Microsoft with its comprehensive suite of fully integrated, ready for mobile apps spanning Sales, Marketing, Support, HR, Accounting and Operations [www.zoho.com]. South Africa is the fastest growing region worldwide for ZOHO, so the possibilities are endless for our client and the right candidate.
Our client is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist their customers with administrative and technical problems/cases when using their products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who's able to earn the clients' trust.
Ultimately, you will help establish our client's reputation as a company that offers excellent customer service and support.
Responsibilities of the position:
* Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking administrative and technical assistance over the phone or e-mail.
* Perform remote system administration and technical troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and asking pertinent questions.
* Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
* Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
* Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel or the Customer Success Manager.
* Provide accurate information on software products or services.
* Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
* Follow-up and update customer status and information in relevant CRM & Desk systems.
* Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
* Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
* Take the extra mile to engage customers.
* Achieve mastery of the ZOHO platform and become an expert in the SaaS space.
* Keep abreast of industry best practices and promotional trends.
* Attend, engage, train and get certified on provided training platforms.
* Continuously improve through feedback.
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a customer support, helpdesk or service role.
* Tech savvy with working knowledge of CRM, Zoho or SaaS products.
* Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
* Ability to diagnose and resolve system administration challenges and technical issues.
* Proficiency in English and Afrikaans.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
* Progressive personal and business-related ideas.
* Love of learning and teaching.
* Ability to effective research and monitor upcoming and current software trends.
* BSc / BA Degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant field will be beneficial.
Our client is open to local candidates only! You'll need to be in our client's office in Somerset West on a regular basis.
Area: Somerset West.
Salary: R8,000.00 to R14,000.00 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV if you adhere to the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within two weeks from the date of your application.
Job added on 01 June 2020. Apply before Fri, 31 Jul 2020, 23:59 to qualify.