Conveyancing Secretary at O'Dwyer Personnel
- Western Cape, Stellenbosch
- Not Specified
An exciting opportunity exists in the Conveyancing Department of one of our Clients for a Secretary Reporting to the Director.
Key areas of responsibility includes:
- Taking ownership of the transaction from beginning to the end which includes residential and commercial property transfers.
- Preparing files accurately according to specifications.
- Administering and organizing the Conveyancing legal practice.
- Effective stakeholder communication essential for both internal & external parties (Banks, Municipalities, Rates Consultants, Estate Agents, Deeds Office, etc.)
- Drafting Documents.
- Obtaining Transfer Duty & Rates Clearance Certificates.
- Attending to Lodgements and Registrations of all Transfers, Bond Cancellations and Bonds.
- Attending to all the Finances related to the conveyancing transactions.
- Matric Essential.
- Legal secretary / paralegal / conveyancing qualification advantageous.
- 5 years Conveyancing Secretarial experience essential.
- Full working knowledge of all MS packages.
- Experience on the different bank sites advantageous e.g. FNB, RMB Private Wealth bank system.
- Experience with Conveyancing packages advantageous e.g. Ghostconvey , Lotus Notes etc.
- Ability to speak and type documents in both Afrikaans & English.
- Attention to detail & Quality focused.
- Ability to multi-task & have good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines.
- Solid and stable conveyancing secretary experience required.
Job added on 25 November 2019. Apply before Sat, 25 Jan 2020, 23:59 to qualify.