Operations Manager - Limpopo at to be discussed
- Limpopo, Limpopo
- R720 000.00 - R920 000.00 Per Year
- Compile and maintain accurate customer information database
- To establish effective working relationships between internal and external clients through continues support, collaboration on strategy while focusing on customer centric values
- Improve the management of customer queries, service delivery, reporting to customers, and interaction methodology with customer.
- Redirect customer queries, complaints and requests to the relevant division within the company in order to resolve and give feedback to the customer.
- Prepare and distribute detailed and accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly feedback reports.
- Responsible by providing a timely response and co-ordination of relevant solutions to all relevant for all internal and external stakeholders through utilizing the appropriate communication channels.
- Provide support and assistance to internal and external customers.
- Provide feedback to management on areas of improvements.
- Collaborate with clients to identify, draft and implement value added services.
- Establish and manage partnership agreements with the aim to establish annuity revenue and reciprocal business streams
- Contribute actively in process and quality improvements within the NOCC and Call Centre environment
Monitor and make suggestions to improve the Operational Service Level Agreement [SLA] on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum 10 years experience in dealing with customers
- Minimum 5 years experience in operational NOCC and Call Centre management
- Demonstrated proficiency in preparing client/service documentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook computer skills.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining customer database
- Knowledge and understanding of Multivendor Solutions and Multi-vendor Managed Service Support Functions
- Proven track record in developing, defining and implementing of implementation, Integration and customer support systems
- Experience in providing support and training for technical and non-technical clients
- Experience in understanding the implementation and management contract management (compiling and managing Service Level Agreements to vendors and Customers)
- Experience in setting up and managing shareholder/partnership relationships
- Extensive knowledge in various service management techniques
- Must be highly efficient and organized, and able to handle multiple tasks with ease and professionalism
- Ability to be proactive, prioritize and work under tight deadlines in a service oriented and sales driven environment
Ability to work fast and accurate
Job added on 02 September 2019. Apply before Fri, 01 Nov 2019, 23:59 to qualify.