· Verify the quality of received goods and services
· Responsible for overall quality assurance and control in the factory
· Responsible for spec compliance , quality measuring process and reporting thereof
· Identify and Implement Opportunities related to product quality
· Implementation of Quality Procedures and Standards on site
· Performs complete layout inspections by measuring dimensions, such as length, height etc.
· Ensure correctness of product specifications and compliance to set standards/specifications
· Conduct Internal system and process audits
· Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists
· Evaluate problems and make recommendations for possible corrective action
· Maintains record of inspections and prepares list of defects, interacts with other departments to ensure compliance with specification
· Reports quality problems/findings to factory manager and follow up on corrective action.
A positive can- do attitude
Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
Systematic, comprehensive and displaying excellent attention to detail.
Planning and organizing skills.
Able to accept responsibility and be accountable for work standards.
Computer literate with a good working knowledge of email, Word & Excel.
Excellent communication skill
Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
Ability to work in a team
Outcomes- orientated, not simply task orientated.
Analytical thinker with proven problem solving
Ability to manage and prioritise complex tasks
Qualification & Experience: